I have a few dozen crochet patterns that I have designed and written, but that does not mean that they are done. That just means that I can use it.
In order to offer a crochet pattern for sale, here are the things you must do:
1. Come up with an idea.
2. Work on creating the item and write down the stitches and steps used.
3. Write, re-write and make changes to get it the way you envisioned it.
4. Make up a sample.
5. Get someone or a few people to test your pattern.
6. Get the perfect picture (the picture is everything)
7. Type up your pattern in a professional manner using some type of desk top publishing program.
8. Covert your pattern into a PDF
9. Place it for sale, cross your fingers that someone else will think your baby is as cute as you do.
If you would like to see this cute little loafer in my store Check it out here.
I want to thank everyone who wrote to encourage me and all your kind words on the baby penny loafer pattern. Stay tuned, the best is yet to come.