Monday, February 15, 2010

Toadstool hats, mushroom pendants and toadstool slippers...cute!

These crochet projects came from Olivia's first birthday party.  I wanted to do a Waldorf, woodland fairy party theme and so I spent a few weeks writing and re-writing crochet patterns to fit.  I love it when I can think of something and create the pattern without too many headaches.  These patterns came really easy although some of them are being tweaked as we speak.




I saw a toadstool hat in the winter edition of Living Crafts magazine (my favorite magazine right now) sewn from wool felt and I thought I could come up with a crochet version.  The pattern is being tested at the moment and then will be available at my Etsy store, crunchycrochet.


This tiny mushroom pendant works up really fast and makes a really cute party gift.  I am probably going to offer this one as a gift with any crochet pattern purchase.
And last but not least, some toadstool shoesies to go with the toadstool hat.  I am still working on this pattern to make it perfect so hopefully it won't be too long until it is ready for Etsy also.  I had to take these slippers apart because I forgot to stuff the shroom and it went flat as you can see.


I have so many projects I have done in the past months and just have not had time to post but I promise to update more regularly.

5 comments:

  1. Those are all precious, especially the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job! I love it! I love the slippers the best, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSSSOOOOOO fantastic!!
    i love it all. i'm off to etsy to check you out there!
    ((i'm enjoyables, over there in that land))

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! They are all great, you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! The crocheted items, too.

    ReplyDelete